Buying with Linley & Simpson
Linley & Simpson can offer you an excellent service from some of the best staff in the business. With a network of branches across North, East, South and West Yorkshire - we're all backed up with the resources, knowledge and experience of one of the region's leading estate agents. From finding your new property to sourcing solicitors and removals we have your whole move covered.
Are you buying for the first time?
Moving house is classed as one of the most stressful events in your life. At Linley & Simpson our main aim is to make the moving process as easy and stress free as possible. Below you will find some useful resources to try make the moving journey an enjoyable one for you and your family.
Our top tips for buying a property...
- Speak to a mortgage adviser and work out your budget. Find out more about our recommended mortgage partners
- Find the right property for you
- Take a look at our Handy Tips for Buyers
- Book your viewings and submit your offer on your dream property
- Your offer is accepted; this is where we can really start to help you with your move
- You will need to instruct a solicitor to complete your move. Find out more about our conveyancing service
- Do you need removals? Receive a free quote through our partners at ANYVAN. Find out more about ANYVAN.
- Follow our moving tips for a stress free move
Latest properties for sale
Handy Tips For Buying
Whether you are looking for your first home, upsizing or downsizing, we are here to help! To start your buying process, look no further than Linley & Simpson.
Stamp Duty Calculator
The stamp duty calculator works out the Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) you will have to pay for residential purchases (including lease premium) using new rules effective December 2014.
Moving house can be a stressful time, use our useful checklist to help make your journey smoother.
Recommend A Friend
Fill in your details through our form below and receive £100* for you AND your friend too!